We always strive to get the change happening in customers’ behavior, so we understand the shift in their needs. Yes, We don’t try to make them happy. Cause, we believe happiness is often mistaken with pleasure. We strive for their contentment and satisfaction. So, we can have a lifelong relationship that would be based on trust and true commitment to serving.
Please read our refund policy carefully before applying for a refund. This refund policy helps you to better understand how the refund process will work.
1. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the LIVE TRAINING COURSE due to many reasons like insufficient registration, Speaker unavailability on the scheduled dates, or circumstances beyond its control.
2. In the above-mentioned case, we will notify all attendees about cancellation or rescheduling of live online training course prior to 24-48 hours before starting of live training course.
3. If any training course cancels by Trainings Time, we will refund the full amount of all attendees or we give them a choice to take an alternative live online training course. It always remains a customer decision.
4. Substitutions are allowed, if a customer face unavailability on a scheduled date, he/she can substitute any of his/her colleagues.
Refunds will not be processed in the following cases mentioned below:
- There will be no refund if the customer missed the live online training course.
- You left an ongoing session in between after login.
- If a customer faces any technical issue at the customer end or didn’t receive the live online training course instructions joining link due to e-mail bounce/firewall protection.
- Always provide an alternative email to prevent from 3rd point.
- No Refunds on the Recorded versions of training courses.
If you need full clarification on refund and cancellation, feel free to contact us on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
We may update these terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Trainings Time reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these terms at any time.