1. What is a Live Online Course/Webinar?
It is an online course conference held on the internet, which is attended by an online audience. A live online course also offers various interactive opportunities such as synchronized slides, ask a question, chat, polling, etc.
2. What is a Recorded Course/Recorded Webinar?
The Recorded training course is the recording of the live online training course on related topics. Attendees have to purchase the recorded training course through our website. We will share a link with the customer and by that link, he/she can watch the recording at his/her convenience. You will get lifetime access to the recording. You can watch the recorded webinar anytime, anywhere as per your convenience.
3. What is an E-Transcript?
An E-Transcript is a written PDF file, which contains a word-to-word recording of the presentation.
4. What is Download Course?
Download Course means download the webinar and watch it whenever you want without internet.
5. What is the registration process for a live online training course?
There are two easy and simple steps to register for the live online training course mentioned below.
a) You can register for the course online.
- Every attendee has to register himself/herself by creating a new account on Trainings Time.
- Attendees should select a training course he/she wants to purchase.
- Fills up the basic details in all columns in checkout form (Provided information is confidential & will use to know attendees choice to serve them better).
- After registering successfully for the webinar, attendees will receive a confirmation email and instruction kit prior to 1-2 days to the live online course at their registered email id.
b) You can register for the course offline as well.
Call on this “+1(315) 367 3577” number and speak to our customer care service representative. Our CSR will register you manually on Trainings Time .
If you have any queries regarding the registration process, share them with us on chat. You can also drop an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
6. What if, for some reason, I couldn’t attend the live online training course?
For registered attendees, we will provide you the recording link of the live training course. And, for someone who wants to attend the live session, however, due to the timing issue they can’t be available at that precise time; can opt for the recorded version of the webinar. They can buy the recorded version of the webinar Whenever they feel the need of upgrading their HRCI and SHRM credits.
7. How do I access my registered live online training course?
We will send the instruction kit to access the webinar to all our attendees prior to 2 days to the webinar. They can follow the instruction and join the webinar on time.
8. What if, I don’t receive the webinar joining kit?
- At first, have a look at your spam or junk folders of your registered e-mail id, prior to 24 hours to the live webinar.
- You will receive the instructions kit from the following e-mail address email@example.com.
- If you still don’t find the webinar joining link, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do provide an alternate email id while registering. It would help us to send you the instruction kit on time.
9. Will I receive any conference materials?
Yes, We will send an email with an attached PDF copy of all reference materials to all our attendees related to the training course.
10. Can I ask questions to the speaker during the live webinar?
Certain, you can clear all your doubts with the speaker. At the end of the live webinar, there will be a Q&A session. The operator will guide you, once the webinar is over. Then you can ask the question to our expert speaker.
11. What are the basic requirements to attend a live online training course?
Don’t worry. You won’t need something like a supercomputer to join the live webinar. The “must-have” include a smartphone, computer, laptop, i-pad, with a good internet connection. We will provide you the dial-in details to hear the audio and the live webinar link to see the presenter’s screen.
12. What payment options are available?
We accept payment through various methods:
- All types of credit cards and debit cards are accepted, for instance, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We accept payments through PayPal Invoices.
- We never store any credit card information of our customers. All payments are 100% secure and safe.
13. Can I pay via an invoice?
We do accept payments via invoice. To get the order form and to know more about the complete process please drop an e-mail at our customer support – “email@example.com“.